Root Beers are our approach to a low-gravity, energy conserving cruiser. It features a 1.75″ drop that keeps it as close to the ground as possible! The Root Beer features a 38″ length which hits the sweet spot for most riders.
- The 38″ deck weighs in at 3.6 pounds
- Decks are 8″ at their widest points
- Drop-Down is 1.75″ from the height of the tails
- The entire deck features about a 0.5″ convex bend upward from the middle to ensure a great feel to the flex.
As with all Beercan Boards, the Root Beer comes with the following features standard:
- Finger Grips – finger holes in each side of the deck allow you a unique way to haul your board around. These can also be used to loop a bike lock through and secure your board while you grab a bite to eat
- Nose Guards – protection for the board … and you.
- Grip Tape – Beercan Board grip tape comes standard with all of our boards.
All Beercan Boards are made of recycled aluminum, and all plastic pieces are made from recycled milk jugs. Should your board ever need replacing, we’ll recycle it and give you a fresh new one for a small fee. Contact us for more information!