These boards are great all-purpose decks. Minimal lateral and torsional flex when compared to a wooden deck.
Cruising: The deck is perfect for pushing around parking lots, and navigating a crowded sidewalk. The platform Drop and Through mounted trucks really lowers the deck for easier pushing.
Freeride: The symmetrical shape, and narrow width (which means your toe and heal are always in the right place) makes this deck ready for stand-up slides. The platform Drop and Through mounted truck offers extreme stability.
Downhill: This stiff deck, with its super low center of gravity is ready to take on the hills.
Kids = You cannot go wrong with this deck for longboarding up and comers. Its metal construction will be taking all the abuse they can dish out long after a wooden board would have fallen apart. The platform Drop and Through mounted trucks also lowers the center of gravity improving stability, and makes the board easier to push around.
- The KnuckleDuster system doubles as finger holes or as security feature. You can use them to help carry your board, store it, or use them as an easy way to lock your board up with a lock and chain. They include grommets for extra cushioning in the finger holes.
- The recycled plastic BottleCaps are deck end caps that protect the board ends, and help spread impacts out over a larger area during crashes. This is good for the decks edges, and your shins.
- Durable powder coat finish
- Length = 38″
- Width = 8″
- Deck Drop = 0.5″
- Profile = Tri-Plane Cave
- Platform = ~25″
- Camber = Slight
- Wheelbase = 28.75″ (inner mounting holes)
- Truck Mount = Drop Through
This set includes
- 38″ Hoke DT Deck
- 181mm Bear 852 Trucks
- Beercan Boards wheels
- Laser Cut Grip Tape
- Recycled Plastic BottleCaps
- Rubber Finger Hole Grommets
- Rubber Vibration Pads
- Attaching hardware
All Beercan Boards are made with recycled aluminum and plastics in the USA. They’re tuff as nails and ECO friendly too. From a novice to expert riders, these boards have something everyone will love.