D – The deck features a drop-down design to aid in balance, stability, and energy efficiency.
T – The deck features access for drop-through, top-mounted trucks.
Kegger Lites are our ultimate, stiff-to-the-max, freestyle board. The kicktails provide traditional “popsicle-stick” maneuverability. Since you’re dealing with a Beercan Board, it’s nigh-on impossible to destroy. Get it wet, Kegger Lite don’t care!
If you’d rather have a little more flex and width to your board, take a look at the Kegger DTP.
- The 37″ deck weighs in at 3.8 pounds
- Decks are 8″ at their widest points
- Drop-Down is 0.75″ from the height of the tails
- The entire deck features about a 0.5″ convex bend upward from the middle
As with all Beercan Boards, the Kegger Lite DT comes with the following features standard:
- Finger Grips – finger holes in each side of the deck allow you a unique way to haul your board around. These can also be used to loop a bike lock through and secure your board while you grab a bite to eat
- Nose Guards – protection for the board … and you.
- Grip Tape – Beercan Board grip tape comes standard with all of our boards.
All Beercan Boards are made of recycled aluminum, and all plastic pieces are made from recycled milk jugs. Should your board ever need replacing, we’ll recycle it and give you a fresh new one for a small fee. Contact us for more information!