D – The deck features a drop-down design to aid in balance, stability, and energy efficiency.
T – The deck features access for drop-through, top-mounted trucks.
P – The deck features extra-flared corners on top of the slight gas pedals that come standard.
The Oat Soda is great for freeriding and cruising. This 35″ version feels stiffer and more responsive than the relaxed feel of the 42″ version. And since it’s a Beercan Board, it’s eco-friendly, and the aluminum is almost impossible to destroy!
- The 35″ deck weighs in at 3.75 pounds
- Decks are 10.5″ at their widest points
- Drop-Down is 0.75″ from the height of the tails
- The entire deck features about a 0.5″ convex bend upward from the middle to ensure a great feel to the flex.
As with all Beercan Boards, the Oat Soda comes with the following features standard:
- Finger Grips – finger holes in each side of the deck allow you a unique way to haul your board around. These can also be used to loop a bike lock through and secure your board while you grab a bite to eat
- Nose Guards – protection for the board … and you.
- Grip Tape – Beercan Board grip tape comes standard with all of our boards.
All Beercan Boards are made of recycled aluminum, and all plastic pieces are made from recycled milk jugs. Should your board ever need replacing, we’ll recycle it and give you a fresh new one for a small fee. Contact us for more information!