These hybrid decks are built for freestyle. Minimal lateral and torsional flex when compared to a wooden deck. The addition of the platform drop adds stability at all speeds due to the lower center of gravity, and easier pushing.
Cruising: The deck is great for pushing around parking lots
Freeride: The platform Drop on the deck helps hold your feet in position on stand-up slides, and twisty runs.
Downhill: This stiff deck is ready to take on the hills.
Kids: You cannot go wrong with this deck for longboarding up and comers. Its metal construction will be taking all the abuse they can dish out long after a wooden board would have fallen apart. The platform Drop also lowers the center of gravity improving stability, and making the board easier to push around.
- The KnuckleDuster system doubles as finger holes or as security feature. You can use them to help carry your board, store it, or use them as an easy way to lock your board up with a lock and chain. They include grommets for extra cushioning in the finger holes.
- The recycled plastic BottleCaps are deck end caps that protect the board ends, and help spread impacts out over a larger area during crashes. This is good for the decks edges, and your shins.
- Durable powder coat finish
- Length = 35″
- Width = 10.5″
- Deck Drop = 1.75″
- Profile = Tri-Plane Cave
- Platform = 21″
- Platform Camber = 0.375″
- Wheelbase = 29.5″ (inner mounting holes)
- Truck Mount = Standard
This set includes
- 35″ Hard Cider Deck
- 181mm Bear 852 Trucks
- LED wheels
- Laser Cut Grip Tape
- Recycled Plastic BottleCaps
- Rubber Finger Hole Grommets
- Rubber Vibration Pads
- Attaching hardware
All Beercan Boards are made with recycled aluminum and plastics in the USA. They’re tuff as nails and ECO friendly too. From a novice to expert riders, these boards have something everyone will love.